Friday, June 6, 2014

Another fun mini!

I had to have a go at another file folder mini like the my first from Luane Kash.  And of course I have since discovered paper collections and HAD to go and buy more paper.  This one is made using the 12 x 12 pad from Authentique and it is filled with butterfly, woodgrain, ledger and music paper, among other things.  I am a sucker for butterflies and music, so this was a no brainer for me, I just had to have it!








I added a lot o extra flip tags and pages to this one as well, and embellished with metal elements and continued my learning experience with stamps and embossing  powder.  The tabs at the top of the pages are not pockets and tags, but actual page turner tabs, that I cut off the top of the tags I cut with my silhouette.

I'm still learning the ins and outs, and the short cuts and the "don't go there"'s, but my knowledge base is coming along.  I am a learner, I love to learn new things, and this...this is a wonderful thing to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment