Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rainbow of Colors ATC Swap

Over on Swap-Bot, there is a group of swaps for ATCs called Rainbow of colors.  Every swap is a different colored flower so that when you complete them all, you have a complete set of all different colors.  This swap's theme is white flowers.


For the background I used three colors of Silk Acrylic Glaze:  Ice, Pixie Pink, and Stargazer.  I basically just slapped them on so that they would mix a little, then dried it.  I used a paper doily as a stencil with Distress Inks in Frayed Burlap to create the stenciled image and tied on white ribbon.  Then I glued down a paper flower and some graduating sized half pearls.  Voila! Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. You said, "Viola!" ...yeah. I looked that up and one of the main meanings is "to suggest an appearance as if by magic" which is very correct.... you come up with an idea and in a few minutes it's done! MAGIC!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete