Saturday, August 23, 2014

It's Official! (And doing the Happy Dance!)

I am so excited to be able to share my news with everyone!  I have been accepted as a member of the C.C. Designs Digital Design team!!!!!!!!

Wahoo!  This is like a dream come true for me.  I love to color and craft and this is so special for me to be asked to do this.  So, what do I do when I'm excited about something?  I COLOR!   LOL!  So, in celebration of this accomplishment, I did three things.......

#1.  I went online and ordered some new CC Designs digital images to color.

#2.  I went back to their website and ordered two of the 5 sets of Spectrum Noir Blendable colored pencils (of course, right?)

and....
#3.  I proceeded to color and color and color!  I colored 5 C.C. Design images in 2 days, and then have started to create with them.  :)  My first official CC Designs post will be on September 1st to introduce their new challenge blog.  But, in the meantime, here are two of the projects I created with my happy-ness :)

"August Honey" by C.C. Designs

This is my try at a diamond-fold card, a video tutorial I found on Youtube.  I really enjoyed making this project, and especially coloring the "August Honey" image.  More of the "Honey" designs can be found on the C.C. Designs store page, right here.

And here is where you can find all of C.C. Designs Digital images.  Have fun with them, I know I do!




Inside of card

Back of card :)

When using images to create your projects, please remember to give credit to the image designers, it is so important!
Swiss Pixie image from C.C. Designs




She is so adorable, I couldn't help myself!

So, that's 2 of the 5 ;)  Stay tuned for the other 3, coming soon to a blog post near you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment