Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Warm Hello CAS for Inky Impressions

Hello everyone, I am here with another project for Inky Impressions, using their digital stamp "Warm Hello".  If you are looking for some new digis to color and have fun with, check out Inky Impressions, they have a great variety of cute, realistic looking digital and rubber stamps!

If you are looking for a challenge, try the Inky Impressions challenge!  They are held every week starting on Wednesdays.  And even though you can use any image, you get 2 entries for the prize if you use an Inky Impressions digital or rubber stamp image :)


Warm Hello Circle by Inky Impressions

I have wanted to get into some CAS cards, and hopefully I pulled it off, heehee.  I also tried some new techniques on this one.  I have been learning how to blend my pencils with OMS.  I think I have the technique down, but of course, practice makes perfect.  I definitely need more practice :)

I have also learned how to make ribbon flowers, this technique is called Kanzashi, and I found an abundance of tutorials on Youtube.  The channel I found most helpful was The Flower Art.  And what I really like about this technique, is that once you have learned how to make the different petals, you can make any kind of flower :)  You don't even have to make a whole flower...you can add just a few petals to give great results as I have done here.

I will adding a new feature to my blog soon, so keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment