Sunday, January 11, 2015

Picture Perfect Tiddly Inks DT Call



Hi everyone, I am here to show you a new project using Picture Perfect Wryn, from Tiddly Inks.


Picture Perfect by Tiddly Inks

I love this image, she is just so sweet and cheery:)  I colored her with my favorite medium, Prismacolor Premiere colored pencils in the following colors:

Hair - PC940, 1034, 945, 946
Skin - PC929, 939, 1029
Clothes - PC929, 1030, 937, 1022, 1027, 901
Shoes - PC929, 1030, 937
Frame - PC1070, 1072, 1076

Picture Perfect by Tiddly Inks

I made this into a swing card, so that when you open the card, the image shows still :)  Super easy card to make, and fun to decorate.  I used papers from DCVW, and flowers from Michaels, and I used a Cheery Lynn die to make the flourishes.

Picture Perfect by Tiddly Inks

I fussy-cut around the image and inside the frame, then backed the image with the designed card stock from DCVW.  Then I die-cut a few of the Fanciful Flourishes (Cheery Lynn) out of the blue and the yellow card stock and cut them so I could piece them exactly how and where I wanted them.  I glued them to the back of the image, and then backed it again with black card stock to hide the ends of the die cuts.  The image is raised by dimensional adhesives and then added to the folded front of the card base.

Picture Perfect by Tiddly Inks

I have included some other Tiddly Inks images that I have designed with also.  I used the Chi digital image to make a mini album for the last DT call, and the Willow the Greeting Fairy clear stamp image for a DT project for Quick Creations.

Chi by Tiddly Inks

I am currently on four design teams, where you can find me weekly and bi-weekly!  The Paper Nest Dolls, Quick Creations, Inky Impressions, and Polkadoodles :)  I have so much fun with this "job", I have trouble calling it a job :)  How can you not have fun with this?  Coloring and paper crafting has been my saving grace this year, and I hope to continue doing this for as long as I can!  Tiddly Inks was one of the first companies that I ever applied to DT for, and is still a team I would love to be on!

Tiddly Inks has some wonderful digital and rubber stamp images in their online store, and also have a challenge blog!  Their challenges run bi-weekly, and I happen to know that this weeks challenge theme is New Beginnings.  What an appropriate theme for the start of a new year.

They like to keep things moving over there at Tiddly inks, so keep your eyes on the Tiddly Inks blog for the latest news and information :)


Willow the Greeting Fairy by Tiddly Inks

No comments:

Post a Comment