Monday, March 2, 2015

Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet.....

What is a tuffet?  I've always wondered that, lol

This week for Quick Creations, Noelle Martin sent me "Lottie" from Little Miss Muffet rubber stamps.  This is the first time I color one of their stamps, and she is enjoyable.  They are cute stamps.  Unfortunately, I forgot to keep my list of colors (I swear I did, but I can't find it :( ), but I'm sure you can guess some color combos of your own ;)

Lottie by Little Miss Muffet rubber stamps

I used my Prismacolor premiere pencils to color her up, and I also used paper from the Doodlebug "springtime" 6 x 6 paper pad, also available in the Quick Creations store.


Lottie by Little Miss Muffet rubber stamps
Noelle has some of the best customer service around, so if you're looking for something, give her a ring!  She also has a monthly challenge on her blog.  Follow the theme and use something that can be found in her store to be eligible for a prize!

Hope to see you there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment