Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lucky Charms

Hi everyone, I have been away for a couple of weeks, I took a brief sabbatical to wrap my head around some things, but I am back and in full force!  My head is all figured out and I am ready for some good luck, how about you?

For my inspiration piece for Inky Impressions this week, I chose Shamrocks Lili, she is so sweet :)

I think she is picking shamrocks just for me!


Shamrocks Lili by Inky Impressions

I had fun coloring this image up, and I fall in love with their outfits every time.  I have two daughters, and they both have too many clothes :)

Shamrocks Lili by Inky Impressions

I colored her up with my Prismacolor Pencils (yes, they are my favorite :) in the following colors:

Skin - PC927, 939, 1029
Hair - PC1085, 1082, 948
Shirt - PC914, 915, 1034
Pants - PC1022, 1101, 901
Shamrocks - PC913, 908
Flowers - PC1008, 996
Shoes - PC1084, 1082, 948

There are many, many, many gorgeous images on the Inky Impressions online store, available in digital and rubber form.  There are characters, props, backgrounds, and sentiments, and they cover many seasons and themes.  There is also a weekly challenge going on over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog, and you can also find Inky Impressions on Facebook!

Thanks for visiting, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment