Friday, March 20, 2015

New Release from Rosey Hearts!

I have a super fun new release for you today from Rosey Hearts.  These guys are called The Creeps and are available in the Rosey hearts Etsy Shop :)  There are two more creeps, that you can see here on Sandie's blog :)

This is The Creeps - Bunz:






And this is The Creeps - Eddie:





These guys were a little intimidating for me, lol, they came way out of my comfort zone, but of course I fell madly in love with them, and plan on doing the other two to match :)

I colored these guys using my Prismacolor pencils in the following colors:

Purples - PC956, 932
Greens - PC913, 908
Yellows - PC915, 942
Black - PC935
Blues - PC906, 901
Greys - PC1059, 1065
Browns - PC1085, 1082

There is also a new challenge blog set up for monthly challenges, here, on the Rosey hearts Challenge Blog.  You can also find Rosey Hearts on facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment