Monday, March 16, 2015

Princess Rose, The Paper Nest Dolls

My inspiration piece this week for The Paper Nest Dolls was a fun project.  Christine and Monica challenged me to follow a sketch for my card.  Yikes!  I've never followed a sketch before!  So, I shopped around online for some that I liked, and I found this one by Sweet Sunday :)

Princess Rose by The Paper Nest Dolls

For this project, I chose the Princess Rose rubber stamp image from the new Fairy Tale Collection :)  I followed the sketch to the letter, lol, which I supposed is not necessarily the point, but it's my first one, so why not, lol.  Apparently, I need some new lights for my light tent, lol, things are looking a little dim :(

Princess Rose by The Paper Nest Dolls

You can find a ton of fun images at The Paper Nest Dolls online shop, and don't forget to join in our monthly challenges here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment