Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Some serious WOW from The East Wind

OK, so this new image from The East Wind has some serious WOW factor to it....are you ready?

Introducing The East Wind's Hair Heaven Rose Garden!



OK, really, what can I say about this image that you haven't already figured out?  It's GAH-OR-GOUSSSS!!!!!


This was such a stunning image in black and white, lol, I couldn't help but color her in black and white.  Well, alright, I actually only colored her in white, lol...on black cardstock.


I only used one colored pencil for this image, and yes, it was a Prismacolor Premiere, white PC938.  And I say was...because I used up a whole white pencil on this piece.  But it was so worth it :)  I will definitely do her again soon, this time in color and I already have her printed out on kraft and white card stock.

If you would like to purchase this digital image you can find her on The East Wind website as well as in the Etsy shop!  Don't forget to find TEW on Facebook and Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment