Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Special Card for Mother's Day

My project for Quick Creations this week, is a special card for Mother's Day.  Noelle asked me to make a card using the Whimsy Rubber Stamp Fistful of Flowers by Crissy Armstrong :)


I colored her up with my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils on vellum in the following colors:

Hair - PC943, 944, 946
Skin - PC927, 939, 1029
Bows/Pants - PC1027, 901
Shirt - PC914, 916, 1034
Flowers - PC930, 1030
Greens - PC1096, 908

I made the large flower myself using the Tim Holtz Alterations die, and added paper flowers from recollections, as well as adhesive rhinestones and ribbon.  The vellum is cut with the Spellbinder's Floral Ovals die and backed with white card stock.  The background paper is from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Serendipity" 6 x 6 paper pad.



This card turned out so sweet, I just love it.  I have linked all the products that you can find in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations.  And don't forget to come to the Challenge blog to join in the monthly challenges.

Use my special code in the online shop for a discount!  The code is LEAH10

Noelle is having a sale!  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment