Monday, May 4, 2015

I am a Guest designer at My Whimsical Little World This Month!

I am so honored to be asked to be a Guest Designer for My Whimsical Little World.  When Paola asked me, I'm pretty sure I did a little jig :)  So I will be creating a project with a new release every Monday in May, and here is my first:

You Got This by My Whimsical Little World
 This image is called You Got This and you can find it here :)  I am new to guy cards, lol, so I had a hard time finding the right sentiment for this.  Of course I could have computer-generated one to my liking, but it's nice to use a stamp on a small space to match :)

You Got This by My Whimsical Little World
 I colored him with my Copics, Prismacolor Brush Markers and my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  Copics - E99
PC943, 945, 946
Skin:Copics - E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Shirt:  Copics - YG63
PC1097, 988
Pants:  Copics - B34
PC1022, 1101, 901
Shoes:  Prisma - PB112
PC1060, 1061, 935

You Got This by My Whimsical Little World
Of course, I followed a sketch for this card, only the ones on the Pagemap pdf didn't fit with a guy stamp.  So I CASed one from Pinterest that is also on Split Coast Stampers by Stampin' Nana.

My Whimsical Little World has so many cute images...if you would like to purchase this image or any of their others, please visit the Etsy shop :)

3 comments:

  1. so so so so cuuuuute! Love the coloring and the great background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable work Leah! I am so happy that you are our guest designer! :) Love the design!

    ReplyDelete