Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's Challenge Time at Crafty Ribbons :P

Wow, it's that time again for the Button Team over at the Crafty Ribbons challenge blog!

I have used the Retro Cars ribbon to create a nice and simple #1 Father card that also hold a gift card ;)


I created this longer card to match the ribbon, so no sketch followed this time :)  The ribbon didn't allow it.  I know, excuses, excuses, lol.


I also used the handmade ribbon, and added it to the back of the popped-up sentiment :)



Lastly, I created the pocket out of one part of the ribbon panel, perfectly fits a gift card!  What dad wouldn't like a gift card to his favorite handy-man store, sports store, or other fun he-man sort of place?

I hope that since you are reading this post, you have come from the Crafty Ribbons challenge blog, and that means you are going to join us!  Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment