Friday, May 22, 2015

Just Because with Crafty Ribbons

Number 5 in my self-challenge is an inspiration post for Crafty Ribbons :)  The sketch for this one is from pagemaps.com and you can find all of their June 2011 card maps here.

I created a Just because card for Crafty Ribbons using some French Viscose Lace, Cotton Lace, Birds Grosgrain Ribbon and the Just Because sentiment ribbon.



I also used the little flower from the Inkadinkadoo Mindscapes Stamp Set to create the background.  I used the Mahogany distress inks and some brown Recollections ink to stamp the flowers.  I also stamped some on scraps and then cut them out and popped them up with dimensional adhesives:)  Lastly, I added some Recollections (from Michaels) adhesive disco ball bling to the centers of the popped up flowers :)




This was a fun card to make, and so easy when you follow a sketch :)

If you are looking for any ribbon, you really should visit the Ribbon Emporium.  They have some really fantastic ribbons to look through.  They also have lace and buttons!


No comments:

Post a Comment