Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How About a Little PND with QC?

Wow, what a whirlwind this year has been!  And I can't believe the school years is over already (finally? hahahah)  Just kidding, of course...I had a great school year.  I am showcasing some gorgeous Paper Nest Dolls rubber stamp images for Noelle Martin over at Quick Creations, along with my Gorjuss features :)  I like to keep busy lol.

So this month I chose to do the Mermaid with Dolphin rubber stamp image, which you can find in Noelle's online shop :).



She is so pretty.  Hard to see in the picture, but I blended two color families for her tail:  blue and purple.  In real life it looks really pretty.

I colored her with my alcohol ink markers and Prismacolor Pencils.

Hair:  Copics E13
PC943, 948, 944
Skin:  Copics E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Tail:  Copics BG10
PC1008, 905, 1027, 992
Dolphin: Prismacolor Markers PB108
PC1061, 1063, 1065

The paper is Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments, and the sketch I used is from Mojo Monday, number 281.

Noelle has a ton of Paper Nest Dolls stamps in her online shop.  And don't forget about the Summer Sale!

We also have a challenge every month on the Quick Creations Challenge Blog, come and join us for some fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment