Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Gorjuss Feature and A Cup of Tea :)

The third installment in my stamps feature, featuring Gorjuss dolls, is called Sweet Tea.  And she is so sweet :)  I stamped her on 140lb hot press water color paper by Arches (another first for me lol).  I really like this paper, it is so smooth compared to cold press.


I colored her up (another first) with my Prima water color pencils.  They are soooo nice!  I will definitely be doing that again!  I really do recommend these pencils, and Noelle sells them in her shop at Quick Creations.  They take the guesswork out of water coloring!


I paired her up with some paper from the DCVW The Garden Tea Party Stack 12 x 12 card stock pad.  I have been finding it much easier to choose my paper before I choose my coloring colors these days.  That way everything matches perfectly!

If you would like to purchase this or any other Gorjuss stamp, please visit the online shop at Quick Creations.  And don't forget to come and join our monthly challenge over on the challenge blog!  You can also find Quick Creations on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment