Friday, August 14, 2015

Life is Sweeter with Friends with My Whimsical Little World

Hello everyone, I have an inspiration piece for you using an image from My Whimsical Little World, called Marigold.  She is an awesome little beach babe :)


I have colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  Y21
PC943, 947
Skin:  E000
PC927, 939 1029
Bikini:  R22
PC1031, 1081

To finish this card, I used paper from the My Mind's Eye Unforgettable 6 x 6 paper pad, some Recollections paper flowers, as well as a stamp from Hero Arts.

You can find this and many other stamps in the My Whimsical Little World online store at Etsy.com.  Don't forget to come and join the fun over at the challenge blog, and come and find us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram too!  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment