Sunday, October 18, 2015

Some Crafty Ribbons Inspiration For YOU!

Hello everyone!  Are you enjoying the fall weather?  Although this is usually my most favorite time of year, this year I'm having a wee bit of trouble getting used to the colder weather...must be my old bones lol.

For my inspiration piece for Crafty Ribbons this week, I have created two cards.  Yes I know, lol, I usually create in sets of three, but when I created the vellum for this piece I only cut it into two pieces, therefore...only two cards!  Confused yet?  Join the party :P


I used the very pretty Morlaix Cotton Lace to finish this project, and I just love how they turned out :)

If you are looking for beautiful ribbons and lace, you really do need to check out the Crafty Ribbons website.

And don't forget to come and join us for the 12 weeks of Christmas challenges, happening over on the challenge blog right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment