Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gorjuss Lady Bird Feature and Inspiration with Quick Creations :)

A while back I goofed and colored the wrong Gorjuss image, lol, so I had to scramble and color up the right one, well today you get to see the goofed Gorjuss project hahaha.  This is my November inspiration for Quick Creations and Noelle Martin.

This is Ladybird from Santoro/Docraft's Gorjuss collection.


I completed this project using Gorjuss Ruby paper, a Cheery Lynn Die, CC Designs Vine Die and a sentiment from Tim Holtz.  This Gorjuss stamp and many others are available in Noelle Martin's online shop at Quick Creations.


I love the Gorjuss stamps, they are so sweet and versatile; you can make any kind of card with them.

Come and join us over at the Quick Creations challenge blog every month for a challenge!  This month's challenge is Anything Goes!  Have fun and I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment