Thursday, November 12, 2015

Today is NOT for the Birds with Sweet Stamps!



Hello everyone, I have some inspiration today for Sweet Stamps :)  I am so excited to be on this team :)  I chose to do this cute rubber stamp called "For the Birds" and turned it into a fun happy card to celebrate a great day.


I colored these sweeties up with my Copics and Prismacolor Markers and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Copics: R22, R12, Y21, YG03, RV13, B00
Prismacolor Marker:  PB130
Prismacolor Pencils:  PC942, 1034, 1032, 918, 921, 1032, 912, 908,
1086, 929, 994, 1030, 923, 925, 937


I completed this project with some thread and paper flowers from my stash, and paper from the Studio Calico Print Shop! collection.

This is a fun image that can be used in a variety of ways.  This stamp is available in rubber stamp form on the Sweet Stamp online store, as well as many, many others!  Come and join us for some fun challenges on the challenge blog as well.  We have the Monthly Anything Goes challenge on the first Sunday of every month, and the Anything But a Card challenge on the third Sunday of every month.  Lots of fun and prizes to be had!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment