Thursday, December 10, 2015

Have a Beautiful Day with Sweet Stamps



I have some beautiful Cabbage Roses for you today for Sweet Stamps :)


I stamped the Cabbage Rose rubber stamp in layers using a post-it note masking technique in a light colored dye ink.  Then I water colored them using my water color pencils and water.  I used the Beautiful Day rubber stamp for the sentiment, but I accidentally double stamped the left side, so I used a black marker to thicken up the first letters in each word.  This is a good way to fix a mistake without actually having to redo your whole project :)  Lastly I added some dew drops with Glastique!  I love how nice this stuff works on a floral card!

Sweet Stamps has many beautiful floral rubber stamps, and the detail is amazing.  I will eventually be coloring them all!  Muwahahahahah!  Hehe, sorry, that one snuck out lol!

There are loads of other products in the Sweet Stamps online shop, like chipboard accents!  I love them, lol.  I will definitely be creating with them again soon :)

And come and join us for our two monthly challenges!  The Anything Goes challenge begins on the first Sunday of every month, and the Anything But a Card challenge begins on the third Sunday of every month.  Come and join us for some fun and prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment