Monday, December 21, 2015

Ukulele Avery with the Paper Nest Dolls!

Yes, I know, it's December, and yes, I took a break from Holiday cards lol.  But I think you'll approve when you see this awesome image!

This is Ukulele Avery from the Paper Nest Dolls, and I just fell in love with her!  She reminds me of my oldest daughter Haley who plays guitar and piano and sings :)  I just love to listen to her.


I have colored her with my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  E23
PC947, 935, 997
Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Dress:  YR000, R22, YR21
PC941, 947, 997, 943, 1034, 924, 937
Ukulele:  E13
PC947, 997

I finished this card using some paper flowers from Santoro/Trimcraft, and paper from the Studio Calico South of Market collection.

You can find this and many more sweet Paper Nest Doll images (including Christmas ones lol) in the online shop at Paper Nest Dolls.  And come and join our monthly Anything Goes challenge, where you can maybe win a prize!  We have changed the way we award our winners starting this month, so make sure you read the whole post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment