Monday, February 22, 2016

All Things are Possible with Joy Clair Stamps

This is the third stamp set released this month by Joy Clair in their Color by Faith series, it is called "All Things are Possible".


I created this page for the verse Mark 10:27:  'Jesus looked at them and said, "With man it is impossible, but not with God.  For all things are possible with God.'

Is this not the truest thing you've ever heard?  Without faith in what God has done and will do, we would not have the courage to do many of the things we aspire to do.  And if we do not have courage, we do nothing.

Short and sweet, because that's all there is to say.  This one is black and white for me.  There is no grey area.  It is what it is.  If we have faith, we have courage, and if we have courage, we can do anything.  My courage has waned as of late, because my faith has as well.  It is growing again and getting stronger.  I am on my way to doing anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment