Thursday, April 14, 2016

One Sheet Wonder with Sweet Stamps :)

Hello everyone, I had fun making this project with Sweet Stamps for you.  I created my own designer paper and then created 14 cards all from the same sheet :)  I'm sure you've heard of one-sheet wonder projects before, and you can find templates all over the internet.  I created my cards using a template I found on Pinterest, there are so many to choose from!


I created 14 cards with this project, but I'm only showing you 6 here...lol...you'll have to visit the Sweet Stamp blog to see the other 8!


I created the background paper, by stenciling, stamping, masking, sponging and embossing on a white 12 x 12 sheet of card stock.


The Sweet Stamps products used in this project include:

ASM-008 Moroccan Tile ATC Stencil
AS66-008 Checker Flowers 6x6 Stencil
Shades Dye Ink Duchess Rose
Shades Dye Ink Latte
Shades Dye Ink Amaryllis
Shades Dye Ink Beach
SS4406 Framed Handwritten Words Clear Stamp Set
1019H Apple Blossom Branch Rubber Stamp
AF1 French Script Artsy Fartsy Rubber Stamp
1004G Spring Blooms Rubber Stamp

I forgot to take a picture of the paper I created before I cut it up ahahaha, so check back again next Thursday and I'll make another sheet and post a picture for you :)

All of the linked products can be found in the Sweet Stamps online shop, and don't forget to come and join in the fun with the two challenges every month!  The next one starts on Sunday, and the theme is Anything but a Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment