Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Watercolor Card with Sweet Stamps

I created a watercolor card for Sweet Stamps today, using some of their awesome products :)


I created a watercolor background using my Kuretake watercolor paints, and stamped the Antique Leaf Scroll Border in Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Medieval Metals embossing powder.

I stamped and heat embossed the Three Rose Garland stamp also with Medieval Metals embossing powder and then watercolored them as well.  The sentiment is from the Framed Handwritten Words stamp set and is stamped with Ranger Archival Ink.

I added a fun piece of pink ribbon, and my card is complete :)

You can find all the linked products in the Sweet Stamps shop, along with tons of other fun stuff to play with.

See you next Thursday with more fun inspiration for Sweet Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment