Saturday, July 23, 2016

Miss Anya #1 with Quick Creations :)

I have decided to start a new feature on my blog, starting with today.  I am starting "Series Saturdays", where I will feature stamp sets on Saturdays where I can make more than one card from the stamp set.  However, the series may not be in order, but rest assured, they will be there, lol.

To start this new feature off, I have a tag and card set using The Greeting Farm's "Miss Anya Summer".  There are three images in this set, and this is the first one.  The other two are coming up, but not till later in the year, because next Saturday will start the "Miss Anya Spring" series, also from The Greeting Farm.

So let's get started!


To create this card, I used paper from the Bo Bunny "Soiree" collection, and some flowers, die, and sentiment stamp from my stash.

I colored her with Copics, Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1029, 1081
Hair:  PB199
PC1068,1072,1074,1076,935
Clothes:  R12,R22, C1
PC939,926, 924, 937, 1052

You can find the linked products in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations.  Hop on over and take a look, and say hello to Noelle while you're there!

See you soon with more 'Series Saturdays' posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment