Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Feature - Watercolor Card #5 Have a Great Day!

This is last watercolor card for the Friday Feature series, until next week when I start the watercolor pencil comparison!


I created the background for this card using, you got it...my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors once again lol.  I stamped the sentiment first and embossed it with silver embossing powder from recollections.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp, CL351.  Sorry, I don't know the name and I couldn't find it on their website.  If you know the name of this stamp, pleas let me know in the comments section and I'll add it to the post.

The sequins are from my stash, and the ribbons are from my local Dollarama, lol.  I can be a very thrifty shopper :)

So, that is the last of the easy but effective watercolor cards, but next Friday I will be starting a five week series on watercolor pencil comparisons.  I am looking forward to showing you what I have created, I hope you are looking forward to seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment