Saturday, September 10, 2016

Series Saturday: Miss Anya Night Out with Quick Creations

Hello everyone! Can you feel fall in the air?  I sure can, and boy did we have a storm tonight!  Part summer storm, and definitely part hurricane!  Crazy wind!

However, that being said, I still have a project to show you ;)  Storms don't stop me lol.

This is Miss Anya Night Out #2, which you can find at Quick Creations.


I used the following products, all of which you can find at Quick Creations and I've linked directly to them:

The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Night Out
Bo Bunny Soiree 6x6 paper
CC Designs Layering Tag Die set
Nuvo Crystal Drops Dark Walnut

I colored her using my Copics, Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1081
Hair: PB89
PC1082, 947, 948, 935
Dress/Shoes:  R22
PC922, 924, 937

Thanks for stopping by, come back Saturday for the last in the Miss Anya Nights Out Series from The Greeting Farm :)



No comments:

Post a Comment